For thousands of years, books have been an irreplaceable source of learning. With that in mind, below are some of the books that I've learned the most from as it relates to various aspects of life and business. (Note: The links below are affiliate links, but I'd recommend these books regardless - they're that impactful!)
If you can only read one book ...
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Marketing & Branding
- Brand Against The Machine by John Morgan
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Power: Why Some People Have it and Others Don't by Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- Abba's Child by Brennan Manning
- Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge
- Epic by John Eldredge
- Prodigal God by Tim Keller
One of my favorite all-time movie scenes is from Good Will Hunting, where Matt Damon’s character – a self-taught genius with no formal education – takes on a fancy-pants Harvard student who is trying to embarrass Damon’s non-educated friends in front of some girls at a bar.
Questions? Comments? Share Your Thoughts!
Continue the Journey!
Choose a topic from the list and unlock the life you were meant to live!
You must be logged in to post a comment.