Depending on how you want to monetize your passion or calling, there are several different approaches to take.
For example, if you have a very clear idea that you want to work a certain type of job inside a corporate or business setting, you'll set yourself far ahead of the competition by reading and implementing the lessons from these two books:
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Power: Why Some People Have it and Others Don't by Jeffrey Pfeffer
Those two books will help you create and cultivate the professional network you need to succeed while also navigating the shark-infested waters of corporate life.
Now, if you were to go a different direction and wanted to start your own business, I'd recommend these books:
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Geno Wickman
Questions? Comments? Share Your Thoughts!
Continue the Journey!
Choose a topic from the list and unlock the life you were meant to live!
You must be logged in to post a comment.